Thursday, 20 November 2008

Ready for winter

Can you tell I grew up in Ontario?  November comes and I break out the winter woolies.
Where's the snow? 
It has been quite chilly here the past few weeks.  Sofia is good about keeping her boots, mittens, and stroller blanket on.  She also does a decent job at staying hidden under the strollers rain cover.  I am in love with her winter coat!  I've never been big on name brands but the Gagou Tagou brand has won me over!  Not only are there clothes fun colours and patterns they are smart!  Her mitten strings snap on in the inside of the wrists and the sleeves have front and back snaps to hold them on.  BRILLIANT!  
Sofia loves her dog.
Qimik  loves his girl.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

does this me that Sofia will try to take over when I walk my friend Qmik Love Grandpop, I get to hold the leash.

Anonymous said...

Ahh how sweet!  I love the coat, very sharp.  She'd need it here right now.  Sofia would love the 30cm of snow we have/are getting.

Proudmama said...

Looking forward to seeing Ms. Sofia on Monday! You too! :)

Courtney