Hello! I check in on your blog from time to time, and I noticed that we live in the same city. And today at the grocery store I thought I recognized you and your daughter, so to end my curiousity I'd thought I'd ask: were you at the Tuscany Thrifty Foods today late afternoon? Sorry this is so random, I am too curious for my own good. Hope you had a good Halloween!
Hi Anonymous, No that was not us in the Thrifty's. We don't live over that side of town. If you'd like to reveal your identity you could email me. adrake@shaw.ca Thanks.
6 comments:
Ahhh I can't WAIT to see everyone's Hallowwen pics tomorrow. How have you explained the occassion to her?
Barb
Cute, cute, cute. Hope you had a great night.
Hello! I check in on your blog from time to time, and I noticed that we live in the same city. And today at the grocery store I thought I recognized you and your daughter, so to end my curiousity I'd thought I'd ask: were you at the Tuscany Thrifty Foods today late afternoon? Sorry this is so random, I am too curious for my own good. Hope you had a good Halloween!
Hi Anonymous, No that was not us in the Thrifty's. We don't live over that side of town. If you'd like to reveal your identity you could email me. adrake@shaw.ca Thanks.
Barb, Sofia is only 17 months so there is no explaining. She didn't really dig Hallowe'en, I'll be doing a post about it shortly.
I wanna see a face shot!!
Post a Comment