Wednesday, 12 November 2008

Less Word Wednesday

Although Sofia has grown a lot she still fits into her special dress.  We met some friends for dinner at the local Ethiopian restaurant and I decided she should wear her it.  Click here  to see a much younger Sofia wearing her dress.  She's changed a lot, eh?
I decided that being 18 months old was worthy of celebrating and so I got Sofia a cake.  Since we had cake I figured she could blow out a candle, might as well go all the way.  
Sofia loves "Cheers"

Sofia and Papa had a lovely morning together while Mum just chilled by herself.  Then Papa went to work and Mum and Sofia had a nice afternoon together.  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's incredible how much Sofia has grown up and changed in just 6 short months. How lucky you all are to have found each other!

Anonymous said...

What a great day of celebration. How much she has changed in 6 months. See you in a few weeks

Barb said...

Baby to toddler...wow! They grow so fast...!!

Barb

Barb said...

Well I guess they're not identical but they are very very similar!

So K and Sofia are 17 days apart. Zia and K are born on the exact same day.

Wow...

Barb