




Shhhh, don't tell my Mom! HA HA, Sofia and I are visiting my Mom and Dad and so I decided to blog from their computer. These pictures are from the first time my parents met Sofia when she'd been home for 2 weeks, so the beginning of June. It doesn't sound that long ago but when I look at the pictures my baby girl has changed a LOT. Just in the last 3/4 weeks we've gone from 2 teeth to 5.5 teeth! WOW! The .5 tooth should be through in the next couple of days and then I think she's chosen to move onto molars... ugh!
My parents live in a bizarre universe where all the clocks say it's 3 hours ahead of what time Sofia tells me it is. So "Good Morning" comes at 9am, naps begin at 11 and 4 and "Good Night" happens at 10pm. It's strange but it's working! I'm grateful to my parents who've adjusted their normal eating habits to accommodate us, breakfast now comes at 1045, lunch at 330, and supper at 830pm. Sofia is doing really well and it's very funny and cute listening to my parents make animal noises! As I'm writing this blog they are entertaining her by reading "Moo, Baa, LaLaLa" by Susan Boyton... F U N N Y!!
1 comment:
I couldn't agree more. Thanks for the post. I miss you guys and love you lots
Post a Comment