Yesterday marked 3 months since we first held on our little girl and it was the first time that Grant and I went out together without her. Uncle James and Auntie
Kiki came over for dinner last night and then Grant and I went out to a movie while they played with her and put her to bed. Sofia was sleeping when we got home but James and
Kiki looked pretty tired. By the sounds of it Sofia put up a pretty good fight, she's got lungs our girl! It was nice to get out together and the movie, Stepbrothers, was pretty funny. I'm hoping we'll do it again soon cause I'm eager to play 9 holes with my hubby!
Thanks James and Kiki, for taking care of our angel and cleaning my kitchen. What a treat!
1 comment:
Good for you guys to get out together! I remember that it was such a treat the first time Craig and I did! WE try to do that every 2 weeks or so now because it really helps our sanity! :):)
Post a Comment