Friday, 29 August 2008

Splash Pad

Sofia and GrandPops had their first splash pad experience and it was a hit!  Both of them got soaked and both of them had fun!  Actually my Dad did a pretty good job of keeping himself dry but the day was so hot it didn't really matter. 
 
Just getting started
I sensed danger but apparently Dad didn't...
... at least judging by the look on his face!
I'm not sure who was more surprised, GrandPops or Sofia.  Both of them surfaced laughing and that's all that matters.
I LOVE the look on her face in this picture.  She started to get a bit braver and ventured around on her own.
We spent most of the time on the big kid side of the splash pad.  Right near the end we headed over to the little kid side of it.  It didn't seem to bother Sofia she had fun on both sides. 

2 comments:

Proudmama said...

What a fantastic water park! Looks like Sofia thoroughly enjoyed herself! You've got yourself a water baby!

Courtney

The Warren Family said...

I can't wait until we have a little one to take to a splash pad, they always have looked like so much fun for kids!!