Thank you Mom and Dad the girls and I had a wonderful vacation at your house. I love your house and really miss it. I wish I could pick it up and move it 5,000kms closer! Although both girls did AMAZING on the way there and back and I have absolutely NO complaints about having done the trip solo with them. I'm not in a big hurry to trek across the country again.
Sofia and PopPop playing
Magra wearing Maizie
Sofia has such a special relationship with my parents. We talk to them on skype often and on the phone even more. My Dad retired a few years ago and I LOVE IT! I call him all the time to ask him questions or just to let him know silly or frustrating things that Sofia has done. I love watching my parents play with my girls. Sometimes I think that my parents are too young to be grandparents and it must feel true to them too. Every so often I heard them slip ... I heard my Dad say "Sofia come give that to Dad... umm I mena PopPops" and I heard my Mom say "Come on Maizie, let Mom ... I mean Magra take you upstairs to bed".
WE LOVE YOU! MWAH!
1 comment:
We had a great time> The time went too quickly.
WE LOVE YOU TOO
Post a Comment