First thing this morning the weather was looking beautiful so Grant made the decision that we should go to Mystic Beach for a hike. 1km hike through a rain forest to a gorgeous sandy beach, what could be wrong with that?!
Playing near the waterfall
I asked Sofia how she was feeling. She said "I so happy" I asked her to show me her happy face and this is what I got!
Playing IN the waterfall
Who needs a teething ring when you have a teething rock?
Back at the car. Sofias pants were soaking wet and covered in mud. We'd miss lunchtime and were already into naptime so she wasn't all that pleasant. She said "this is my sad face" and then laughed & smiled.
I love Mystic. We didn't make it there last summer but it's a place we usually get to a couple times a year. Sofia did really well next time she'll do even better. I can't wait to go back later this summer and run around the beach in barefeet! Grant and I have both swam there before. The Pacific is FREEZING! but I look forward to watching Sofia splash in the waves!
2 comments:
This is a place I would like to go to. It looks like the Dybdal family had a great time. quite the little actress my granddaughter! I think we could something better for Maizie to bite on!
This looks so nice! What a change from our mud/snow slop we're in here!
Post a Comment