Thursday, 11 March 2010

Hair Cut!

Sofia likes to pretend that she is a tenderhead however I know that she isn't. She cries and screams while we take out her hair, wash, condition it and re-do it. Maizie has pulled hairs out of Sofias head and she hasn't let out a peep. All I have to do is walk towards her with a comb in my hand and she starts wailing. I have dealt with this for as long as I could. For the first 12 months I told myself it would get better when she was 2. Well things didn't get better but I put up a good fight... well not all me. Grant learned. Grant does great hair. I just couldn't handle the production any longer. Her screams make my brain think bad evil thoughts. I will miss her hair, but it's just hair and it will grow back. Grant cut her hair while I was at yoga last night. He cut it short. He did a fantastic job and it looks great. Wanna know the worst part? Sofia didn't cry! Brat! :) She sat nicely in the chair and watched a movie the whole time. GRRR! Anyway, bike helmets will fit better, swimming lessons have just been made easier, sun hats will fit this summer. I'm excited, I think she looks great. She and I went out and bought some hairbands today and she's excited about them. I am hopeful that I can now teach her that she doesn't need to cry. Please, let this work!

No comments: