While we were in Ontario my Mom and I took the girls swimming (and then a couple days later we went again with my Mom & Dad). It was Maizies first time and she seemed to love it! We've been a couple of times since coming home too. Sofia is a waterbaby and Maizie seems to be following in her big sisters footprints.
Sofia jumping to Magra
The Dybdal Girls
My waterbaby #2!
Sofia starts lessons again next week. She's so excited, she loves swimming but she has trouble with keeping her mouth shut and with buoyancy. I'm hoping that this set of lessons help with that. It'll be nice if she's more confident on her own for the summer. There are a lot of lakes around that she can swim in. This is also the last "grade" of lessons that require a parent to be in the pool with her. Once she graduates from this I think we'll start taking Maizie, if we can get the girls in classes at the same time.
2 comments:
Your dad has problems with floating too. He is like a rock and can sink pretty quickly. It must run in the family!
I can't believe that first picture of Sofia! She's a little daredevil
Post a Comment