I can't believe it's been 6 months since Maizie joined our family! Today she weighs 16lb 3 oz and is 26" long. She has mastered rolling back to front and front to back both directions. She can sit up for a minute or so by herself. She says cute baby things like 'mamamamam babababab voof and vvvv'. Daddy makes her whole face light up and big sister Sofia makes her giggle. We are starting to see tiny bits of personality show. Maizie is a bit of a tease, she tries to hold back her giggles and makes you work for them. The other day I leaned in to give her a kiss and she turned her head from me and closed her eyes. Then when I moved my head away she opened her eyes and grinned at me... tricky girl was pretending to sleep!
4 comments:
Check out those chubby thighs!!! Love it! Happy 6 months baby girl!
love the look on Maizie's face in the second picture. She looks like she has you figured out!
Wow hard to believe it has already been 6 months. What a cutie!! You can just see that personality shining through. I love the second pic--little poser.
So cute.
Happy Birthday Maizie.
Post a Comment