September 2009 edition
Sofia made her own bead necklace
She learned some fine motor skills and I learned some patience.
I found it really hard to sit back and let her do it all by herself.
It was a good exercise for both of us!
The finished product I'm not sure who's more proud.
The morning after she made it her first words of the day were
"Good Morning! I want my necklace please. I need my necklace right now!"
Sofia and the baby playing hide and seek
Non-Stress Test
I've been doing this every Thursday for the passed 6 weeks. The first couple of times it was cool but then the novelty wore off. I'm really hoping that I don't have to go again next week (meaning that the baby will be born before then)
Ultrasound
I have to have one every second week to make sure that the amniotic fluid level stays in the safe range. So far so good. Again I am really hoping I don't have to do this again next week. Although it has been nice to see the baby grow and change I'd rather see it in person!
2 comments:
I love the hide and seek picture-too cute!! I can't get over how much Sofia has grown up, it's amazing. She's so lucky she gets mumma and daddy time. You look great by the way!
Cute pictures!
You haven't posted for a few days...
Could that mean that THE BABY CAME?!?!?!?
Post a Comment