Thursday, 24 September 2009

Sofia has a baby sister!

The Dybdal Family is pleased to announce the safe arrival of
Miss Maizie Kaitlyn Dybdal
born: Sept 20/09 at 0511
weight: 6lb 9oz (2993 grams)

We are all doing well. Sofia is doing great as a big sister, she loves to hold Maizie and is a good helper. Maizie is a sleepy baby and so Sofia gets to help us wake her up when it's time to eat, what big sister wouldn't enjoy that? We are all finding our stride. I am so thankful that Grant was able to take time off from work to be here with me this week.

11 comments:

Barb said...

Yeah!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!

I am soooo happy for the 4 of you - what a beautiful family you have!

When you have a minute (ha ha) zip me your mailing address and let me know which blankie you would like.

All the bestest to all of you!!!

Barb

Jennifer said...

Congratulations on your daughter, Alicia! She's beautiful!

Natalie and Chris said...

Congratulations to you all.

Sarah said...

Awwww.... congrats! She is so cute in your arms!

Dr. McB said...

I'm so glad to hear that Sophia is being such a big helper! Give your girls kisses from us.

Melanie and Kira

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Dybdal family on your newest addition!!! She looks beautiful :)

Rest up mommy to 2 gorgeous gals!

nikki said...

Congrats Dybdal family!! So happy for all of you. Can't believe mom was right on exactly everything. All the best.

emily said...

Thanks for sharing those beautiful pictures! I love the look on Sophia's face, so sweet to see her as a big sister.

Congrats again! I'm so happy for you guys.

ChristyCanuck said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Maizie is just beautiful!! From the one photo, it looks like she might look a bit like her Dad. :)

So happy for all four of you!!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations!!! Maizie is beautiful and I love her name!! Thanks for letting us share in this special moment!

Steph :-)

The Warren Family said...

wow, congrats!! just catching up on your blog and saw the good news.