Friday, 10 July 2009

A few more Botanical Beach pictures




With Grant just starting back at work at the beginning of June there won't be any summer vacation this year. We have been trying to do day trips as much as possible though. With beaches as diverse and amazing as this one only 2 hours away it makes it easy.

Today I feel grateful for the region of Canada that I chose to live in. Some days I wish I lived else where. It would be nice to live near my parents again or my brother. I miss thunder storms and winter too. However when I stop and look around me and take a deep breath of ocean air from my front porch in the morning I remember why I moved here. I am so happy that I am going to raise my kids here.

I have lots of pictures to post from the last few weeks. I've been lazy lately, my babies have been consuming a lot of my energy. My 'inner child' seems to be in a growth spurt and my older child is teething which means she's not sleeping through the night. Despite it I couldn't be happier, I feel so blessed every day, even when the "good mornin' Mummas" come at 515. Don't let my grumpy exterior trick you I know how lucky I am! So far inner child hasn't been keeping me awake at night although last night I did experience the mother-of-all-leg-cramps that had me dancing around the bedroom for 10 minutes trying to soothe it. I promise the pictures and posts are coming. Thank you for still stopping by and checking, your patience will be rewarded soon.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I want to go to this beach. Dad had a good time with all of you