Monday, 29 June 2009

Botanical Beach 2009

My Dad is visiting us from Ontario and on Sunday we took him out to Botanical Beach as a "Thank You" for babysitting Sofia on Friday & Saturday. The drive was shorter than I remember it which was a pleasant surprise. The beach was more spectacular that I remember it which was an even better surprise! Last year when we were there it was misty and cool which is typical. Sunday we were greeted with blue skies and sunshine!
The big attraction at Botanical is the tidal pools. We had fun exploring them and seeing all sorts of marine life.







My daughter is so beautiful! I am continually amazed by her. She did a great job walking and ended up walking almost all of the 2.5 km to and from the beach. I can't believe how lucky I am and every day I am thankful that I get to be Sofias Mumma.

1 comment:

Mom said...

When do we get some new pictures?