Tuesday, 21 July 2009

Imagine Adoption

Last week I found out that the adoption agency we used to bring Sofia home has filled for bankruptcy. It has taken me some time to mention it on this blog and that is mostly due to the fact that I am having a really hard time digesting the information. I have spent hours scouring the net for news and on the facebook group supporting families of the agency following every discussion and news release. I am heartbroken for the families that have been left in limbo and disgusted by the business practice of an agency that we trusted.

Frankly I have started a post on this a couple of times but I keep thinking "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all." If you have any questions or would like information you can contact me through the comment section of this blog.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I hear ya - its all been so shocking and sad. I feel horrible for everyone involved. Its times like this that I'm so thankful that my blog is private - cause I just let the honesty flow! LOL!