We had a great weekend. We think Sofia is having another growth spurt because she's sleeping more than 10 hours a night now. Friday night she blessed us with a 12 hour sleeping marathon! On Saturday afternoon we picked my Dad up at the airport. He's come out to visit us for a couple of weeks. Actually we enticed him out here because we need a babysitter for this upcoming weekend and were having trouble finding one. Grant & I are best man and matron of honor in our friends wedding and so we are going to be pretty busy and keeping the two year old flower girl on her schedule would have been impossible! Everything is going to be so much easier with Dad here, Grant and I can go about our duties and Dad can keep Sofia company. Sofia usually deals well with changes to her routine but we figured with her being in the wedding as well the closer to normal we could keep things for her the better. I'm looking forward to the wedding and seeing all three of us all fancied up! I'll make sure my camera batteries are fully charged, hopefully I can get lots of pictures.
On other baby news, today marks the start of my third trimester! Baby #2 is due in 90 days. I can't believe how fast the time has gone and the changes my body has gone through. For the most part I feel amazing, I've had very little discomfort and only a few muscle pulls here and there. My belly is still pretty small though and I know the next 3 months are going to be much different! It is getting harder to do my job and there are certain activities with Sofia that are becoming more difficult. Bath time last night left me winded!
Well the belly dancing has slowed down but now I can hear/feel my stomach rumbling, best be off to make some lunch.
No comments:
Post a Comment