October is my favourite month of the year. There is just so many wonderful things! Sweater weather, pretty fall colours, anniversaries, birthday parties, and the start of the salmon spawn. Today is my double anniversary, 9 years since I moved to Victoria and 3 years since Grant and I got married. It's only noon and already today has been amazing!
Grant ran out before he went to school this morning and brought me home a venti pumpkin spiced latte for my anniversary. He chose Starbucks because when I moved to Victoria 9 years ago there wasn't a Starbucks in London. What a treat and a super great way to start the day!!
This was my beautiful daughter at 810 this morning! WooHoo!! To be honest she woke up at 6 but was back asleep cuddling with me in the spare bed 20 minutes later. Super sweet! 12 hours of sleep makes for a very happy daughter and a very happy mother!
Such a happy baby in fact that I decided to try a more intricate hair-do. I got all these ponies done while Sofia fed herself her cereal. I'd like to try braiding them but I didn't want to push my luck.
Sofia has been showering me with hugs and kisses today, she must know it's my special day. Auntie Tracy is coming over to babysit tonight and Grant and I are going out to dinner at our special restaurant. Ahh, I love October!!!!
11 comments:
Grandpops would be happy to cuddle too. Have agreat supper Love Pops
Happy Anniversary!!! Hope you enjoyed that delicious looking beverage and you're going to have a great time relaxing over supper.
Kudos to the hair job! Looks great :)
Rhonda
Alicia I love the hair, you are very talented. Have a great day, A pumpkin spice latte would make my morning too.
Diane
Happy Anniversary! Cute hairstyle on Sofia. I do the pie style on Maya too- soo cute when it's braided as it kind of looks like cute little spider legs! Perfect for Hallowe'en aaannnnddd October- you're favorite month! :)
Courtney
Happy Anniversary!! Look at all the amazing things that have come into your life. Love Sofia's hairdo, btw. Have a great one!!
Happy anniversary!
And my compliments to the stylist!
Happy Anniversary. Don't you just love the pumpkin spice latte, i just can't get enough of them. I hope you have a great dinner out.
October is our favorite month too! Oh, and the hair is gorgeous! I've been waiting to try this on Zia and you may have just inspired ME now! :-)
You are quite the hair talent. Go girl!
Happy Anniversary and I love the hair - you did a great job!!
Shannon
BEAUTIFUL HAIR!!!!!!!
Post a Comment