Sofia, Qimik, and I are trying to soak up every bit of sun that we can. Wittys is a favourite of mine. We can't go there in the summer because of the no dogs allowed rule but we go there as much as we can in the winter. Sofia loves her gumboots and loves to splash in the water. She is also getting good at spotting 'treasures' aka rocks, shells, seaweed. Lucky for the insides of my pockets she doesn't like to save these treasures but throw them in the ocean. I'm sure this will change when she's older and we will have jars full of special rocks and shells.
2 comments:
Love that last pic!! Looks like an awesome outing.
Oh - the joys of living in Victoria! I just love the coean and all the life living in it.
Alicia - I also wanted to say hi and let you know that our blog has moved so that you can update your link. Our Rowan Family blog is now located at http://www.rowanfamilytree.com
See ya there!
Nicky (& Jrock)
Post a Comment