Grant did a great job! The pictures from that previous post about my dream trip turned out to be identical to the pictures I took on our trip! The trip was fantastic! Husband and I had such a good time.

Birthday getaways are really the way to go. A friend gave me a ribbon that said "The Big 30" and so I wore that all day. People around the resort thought that it was pretty funny, or at least I think they did because I was getting a lot of funny looks that day!
LOL
We had such a great week. We did lots of things and some days we did nothing at all! We enjoyed our last vacation together as DINKs because next year we turn into DIOKs! HAHA
3 comments:
Cancun looks absolutely beautiful. Glad you two had a good time. It's sunny here today too, but I don't see a beach. A pond maybe (buried under the snow) but no beach!!!
Glad you had a great time in Cancun for your birthday!! I'm jealous!! :-)
So happy you returned safely, and most importantly had a great time!!
Welcome home, and hopefully you will become DIONKS SOON!!
Post a Comment