Saturday, 8 December 2007

Little helper?

Thank you for all your supportive comments.  We are actually feeling pretty positive about the recent news for the time lines.  Although it may take us a lot longer than we had thought to bring our baby home it's nice to know ahead of time.  We are also very optimistic that the new legislation which comes into effect this month will change the time lines again.  We realize that it's going to take a few months to iron the bugs out but we think it's going to shorten the time between court and travel!  Also I look at the extended timeline as an opportunity to save more money.  Since we are planning on me taking the parental leave, it means I can work longer.  

Here are some pictures of my little helper.  Our cat, Sativa.
We just got a laptop and she's not quite sure what to think of it.  She likes to curl up in my lap and when I work on the PC that is usually where she is.  She also gives more licks than the average dog!!  I think that she is quite jealous of our laptop.  Here she's trying to talk me into putting it away so she can have her spot back!  It's not easy to type while a cat is licking your hand!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww cute pictures!!

Danielle said...

Cute kitty and cute Mac! LOL! Are you enjoying it? Are you figuring things out?