Happy '08!!
I suspect the writing in the sand is done in one of your favourite spots on the island - vancouver island that is!!! Happy New Year to you both.Love
Happy New Year Alicia! I hope that the adoption process goes very quickly from here on in! 2008 is going to be an amazing year! :)
I can' wait till you get your referral. It's going to happen!!! Happy new year to you and also happy birthday. I"m glad you had a good holiday.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy '08!!
I suspect the writing in the sand is done in one of your favourite spots on the island - vancouver island that is!!!
Happy New Year to you both.
Love
Happy New Year Alicia! I hope that the adoption process goes very quickly from here on in! 2008 is going to be an amazing year! :)
I can' wait till you get your referral. It's going to happen!!! Happy new year to you and also happy birthday. I"m glad you had a good holiday.
Post a Comment