It was just brought to my attention that a very cool date is coming up. 09/09/09. Wouldn't that be a wicked birthday?! It would mean the baby would need to be born a few days early but that's not too much to ask, right?
Does anyone have any ideas on how I can get "Baby" to cooperate?
6 comments:
It used to be said to bring on a baby, just walk up and down the hill by Mt. St. Joseph. I guess that would be kind of tricky since it is here and you are there.
castor oil? although, I wouldn't really recommend it :)
it was great to see you guys today!
I don't have any experience with pregnancies, but I have heard what works is... um.. you know..um.. the thing that got you that way in the first place. Can I say that word on the internet? ;-)
Mow the lawn?
I've heard that eating spicy food can do it! Go out for a meal of Ethiopian food and ask for EXTRA Berbere! :-)
I'm guessing that since there has been no post for awhile that something worked?!?
Post a Comment