Sunday, 16 August 2009

Baby Pool!

So it's been requested and here it is. To enter the baby pool and win the fabulous prize (Purdys chocolate) leave a comment on this post. Is the baby a Dib or a Doll? What day will he or she make their grand entrance? Will they be a featherweight or a heavyweight?

The winner will be the person who gets the gender and birth date right, weight will be the tie breaker. Let me know if you have any questions. Good luck!

14 comments:

Danielle said...

My guess is for a 7 pound 2 oz Girl. And I think that you'll deliver a couple of days early so my guess is that she'll be born on the 18th of September.

Watch me be totally off on that! LOL!

Heather Murray said...

I think you'll have a Doll on Sept. 14 and she'll weigh 7.5lbs. Good Luck!
Lots of Love,
Heather xoxo

Elizabeth said...

My guess is a boy, 7lbs 4 oz on Sept 15

Proudmama said...

My guess
Girl
7 pounds 8 oz
born Sept 16th

:)
Courtney

Louise said...

HMM I think a boy, 7 lbs 8 oz and you will deliver Sept 24th

Louise

PopPops said...

AS this child's grandfather or as I prefer PopPops. It will be a Dybdol and will be the perfect weight and born on the most wonderful day. I win any way.

nikki said...

My guess is a boy 7lbs, 6oz born on Sept 21th. Hope everything goes smoothly for the time left!! Always thinking about you.

Susie said...

boy, 6 lbs 9 oz, Sept 17

emily said...

September 15th
beautiful baby boy.
7lbs.9oz.

Diane said...

boy
6 12
September 26th, although I hope earlier, lol

The Turgeon Expansion said...

Girl
September 19
And mmmm....7 lb, 1.5 oz

Woop! You're almost there!!

Nikki's Mom (Betty) said...

I wanted to guess too:

So I guess a girl, 6lbs 9oz, born on Sept 20th

I'll have to have Nikki keep me up to date. Take of yourself until then.

Auntie Tracy said...

I just feel like guessing so:
Baby bean will be a Boy
6lbs 7oz
September 23rd

xox
Auntie T

Sarah said...

Sept 16th, Boy, 7 lbs 2 oz.

best of luck!