Tuesday, 20 January 2009

Grants Great Do's

Dada is much more creative than Mumma is when it comes to Sofias hair.  I've been majorly impressed with my husbands hair dressing abilities.  I am not able to do them justice with my photography skills.

Tri-ponies with zigzag parts
Diamond patterned ponies
Funky quad ponies 
(these are parted in an 'x' rather than my usual '+')

I am lucky to have such a great husband!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job Grant. Sofia's hair is getting long.

Carol said...

That is impressive. Poor Doug, he tries and he wants to be able to do Marissa's hair... but he can barely put elastics around a ponytail - he's all thumbs. The last time he did her hair he got 2 ponies and clipped the rest together at the base of her neck with a barrette. :)

emily said...

Wow, that is amazing! Go Grant!!!

Danielle said...

Great job Grant! Looks like someone may have missed his calling in life?! :-)

Mamato2 said...

Are you kidding me??! Lordy, he is AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Can Grant come and do Selam's hair too???? Sofia looks adorable.
Natasha

Proudmama said...

Great job Grant! Bryan has NEVER done Maya's hair so I can only imagine what sorts of parts he would put in her hair or if there would even be parts. :)

Very impressive!!

sandi said...

go grant go!!

Barbara said...

That man is talented! I'm terrified of what I'm going to do to my poor girl's hair once it's long enough.