Monday, 19 January 2009

242 Pictures

That's how many pictures I downloaded from my camera today.  See even though I haven't been posting pictures I've been taking them!  I'm not sure where to start so here's a few random Sofia moments.
Grandma, Sofia, and Grandpops ohhhing and ahhhing at Mummys birthday balloon.
Child labour
Sofia giving me a thumbs up and saying "Cheese!" 


This girl of ours continues to be a joy every day.  She has the most amazing sense of humour.  She loves to make us laugh and has so many faces that crack us up!  She has started using silly voices and has a giggle that fills my heart.  We feel so blessed that she has joined our lives. 

2 comments:

The Turgeon Expansion said...

The thumbs up picture rocks! I think I need to buy a bigger memory card for my camera to anticipate all the crazy picture taking of Eden!!

Anonymous said...

Boy it doesn't take much to amuse the old folks and the little ones!! I love the cheese picture. What a joy Sofia brings to our lives