Friday, 2 May 2008

Walk at the beach



Grant, Qimik, and I had a long walk at the beach yesterday.  The video above was Grant's response to me saying, "We are going pick meet our daughter. We are going to be parents.  Do we have to be grown-ups now?"  My husband makes me laugh!  I guess that answer is NO!

I packed Sofias suitcase last night.  I like packing suitcases, it's such a challenge.  It's like a big puzzle, trying to use ever iota of space.  I am the Tetris-queen and love that sort of thing.  Packing makes a a trip more real and it's all feeling very exciting right now!

7 comments:

The Turgeon Expansion said...

Quite the circus performer!! Can't wait till you guys are on your way!!

Rhonda

Lisa said...

SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!! Your hubby is sooo funny... funny AND hot, the best combo around.

Can't wait to see your pics of you guys with Sofia!!

Proudmama said...

Yeah!!! you're almost there! Was that your last walk at the beach without Ms. Sofia? Enjoy! :)

Courtney

Barb said...

Happy travels!

Barb

Dianne said...

You have turned me into the biggest blog-stalker that ever lived, despite the fact that i know it's way too early for you to be back home. I'm just that excited! Hope you're having a great time!

emily said...

Thinking about you today Alica... it's mother's day.... enjoy this day as a family!

emily

Danielle said...

LOL! Me too Diane! I know they are still in Ethiopia yet I check every day anyways in hopes they'll have posted something!

Hurry home Dybdals! Diane and I are getting tired of stalking your blog!!! :-)