Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Park Outting

Sofias first stroller ride.  Qimik knew what it was all about though.  This was about 720am we figured that we were up so we might as well enjoy the sun while it lasted!
Hmm, a swing hey? Do I like swings? 
HaHa Yeah I do!!
All of us teeter-tottering.  Who knew see-saws were a family affair?
What do you think?  I think Sofia had fun at the park!!  

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!! She looks so happy, and so does dad!
I love the pics!
Natasha

sandi said...

love, love LOVE seeing pics of you all together! Sofia is gorgeous! Can't wait to hear more about your trip to Ethiopia too...
You didn't happen to see any new girls at the TH house did ya?? LOL, am I getting desperate for info? maybe...
Enough about me.... let's hear from about you
Sandi

Sandra Knight said...

congrats on your arrival with a beautiful beautiful girl! let the fun times begin! sk

Anonymous said...

I like the look on Sofia's face in the first swing picture. It's like ok what are they doing to me now. Another week and a bit and I get to meet her too. HURRAH.
She is a cutie

Danielle said...

I love the facial expressions she has on the swing! Looks like fun!

Dianne said...

That is one expressive little girl you have there. I love seeing her reaction to everything!

The Turgeon Expansion said...

Who had more fun? Dad or Sofia?!!!

emily said...

She is sooo cute! I love seeing pictures of you guys all together! It makes me happy to know you are home with your little girl in your arms!!! yeah!
Now get back to studying!!! lol

John and Alicia said...

Sofia is absolutly adorable. Welcome home!

Alicia in NL