Wednesday, 28 May 2008

Quiet baby = Trouble!



How can you be cross with a baby that is so proud of herself?  Look what I did Mum! all by my self!! YEAH!!!!   Dad kept saying "No babies in the bathroom" I guess he was right!  (the toilet paper is temporarily living on the counter) 

** A tip from my friend Diane, Crush the toilet paper roll. It does not come off as one big long stream if you flatten the roll when you put it on the holder. ** Thanks Diane, you can bet we'll be trying this in our house!

9 comments:

Danielle said...

Hahahaha!!!! Love it! You are a cutie Miss Fia!

Proudmama said...

She is definitely on target for her age! We too are currently living with toilet paper on the counter and heaven help me when it gets moved too far away from arms reach! :)

Courtney

emily said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!! She looks so happy! These pictures just make me want to be a mom so bad!!!

Regina said...

She looks like she is having a great time! Too cute.

Dianne said...

Oooooooh!!! Good girl!! She must have done something good, right? or she wouldn't look so pleased with herself!

The look on her face is priceless :)

The Turgeon Expansion said...

Well, mom, she looks like she had an absolute ball with the tp!!!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are hilarious!! She is so sweet. I look forward to seeing more.
Natasha

Anonymous said...

I love reading all about the latest adventures. Makes me feel like I'm not so far away!! Sofia is soo cute, I am super happy for you both Leesh and Grant!!!

Sarah said...

There's a reason why the twins are currently locked out of the bathroom.... wait a minute- that's why! Nice photographic proof to use on her later ;)