I had a facial today! A 90 minute facial... Thanks to my brother! My face feels wonderful!
Please excuse the messy hair. What did they do for 90 minutes you ask? It included a cleansing, exfoliation, pressure point and lymphatic face massage to stimulate skin renewal, a balancing mask, hot aromatic towels and a relaxing neck, shoulder, arm, and hand massage. It was heavenly! :) It's amazing how a spa treatment can make you all over happy! I recommend treating yourself, a pedicure, facial, it doesn't matter. Just give yourself a little TLC. We all deserve a treat once in a while.
Poor Qimik wasn't happy with me today. Look at the glaring eye. He hates people crowding him when he's trying to sleep!Part of the face massage today reminded me of something my Mom used to do when we were kids. We called it Fairies. When we were tired but couldn't get to sleep Mom would lie with us and trace circles around our eyes. She would alternate figure eights and circles, I would try to guess what she would do next. It didn't take long before I was drifting off into dreamland! If you have never had this done ask your husband (or wife) to do it for you. It is uber relaxing! I can't wait to do Fairies on Sofia!
2 comments:
I'm totally jealous! I want a facial! Sounds so nice and relaxing! :-)
You are always beautiful to me. Dad
Post a Comment