Grant and I are eager beavers and we set up the crib, bedding and all, the weekend after our paperwork went to Ethiopia. We figured why not! We have been diligent about keeping the door closed and the pets out of the nursery. My ironing board is still set up in there (since my laundry room
reno isn't done yet) and so every morning I go into the nursery to iron my work clothes. We must have left the door open a crack because this morning I was greeted by someone sleeping in the crib....

Miss Sativa! No wonder she slept in late today! We'll really have to make sure that door is closed now...
4 comments:
I LOVE the crib bedding! It looks so cute!
Ricki
Very cute kitty! And I like the crib bedding also! :-)
First of all.. I also LOVE the crib bedding!!! And second of all, when I went in our daughters room the other day (we are still waiting for her medical/visa to be done) I noticed that there was a bump in her bedding, and low and behold I am now the proud owner of a crib full of cat hair!!!
I laughed when I saw you post! I feel your pain!!
Loving the crib bedding!! LOVE it!!! ANd also...Judah's bed seems to be both of our cats most favourite place to sleep....as soon as I come in the front door they race down the stairs to greet me...and when I go to Judah's crib...there is a nice warm spot full of cat hair...hmmm..wonder who they think they are fooling??!!
Post a Comment