Tuesday, 20 November 2007

Christmas Song

Grant and I are without the internet at home. Last night we went to our local library to check our email but due to strike action they have turned off access to the internet. So no luck. Today I'm at work and using my coffee breaks to try to get my cyber fix!

A Dad on one of the yahoo boards I belong to posted this link to an adoption Christmas song. I don't have the guts to watch it myself. Anyone who knows me knows that I cry really easily. The Tim Hortons commercial where the Grandpa brings the Dad a "double double" while the grandson plays hockey gets me every time... The one that currently has me sniffling is the bank commercial where the Aunt is starting a university fund for her new nephew in Winnipeg (it's the fact he's adopted that gets me) One day when I'm feeling impenetrable I'll check it out but for right now I'm just sharing it.

I encourage all of you whom are braver than me to check out this video and let me know all about. Thanks.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rcPBA9-wyZE

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Hey Alicia! I've watched this and its a beautiful song - definitely a tear jerker. Especially if you cry at Tim Horton's commercials! :-) I hope you can work up the courage to watch it at some point!

Anonymous said...

Do not watch this until you have news of your munchkin. This is worse than a Hallmark commercial. It brought tears to my eyes