I have amazing neighbours. Our PC died a couple of weeks ago. One afternoon I asked my neighbour if I could use their computer to check my email, they let me. That night they showed up at my door with an old work laptop. It was great and got us back on-line over the weekend. On Monday we couldn't get the computer to turn on. Grant took it back to them, thanked them for letting us use it and offered to pay for it to be repaired. Not only would they not take money from us, they lent us another laptop to use! They are truly great. We are very lucky to have them as neighbours, they are always ready to lend us whatever we need whether it's a couple of eggs, their truck, or their computer! Everyone should be so lucky.
I also have an amazing husband. He called me last night on his way home from school and asked me how I was. I started crying. I was having a bad day. When he got home he had a bouquet of lilies for me. What a sweetheart!

I know that this blog is getting boring because of lack of pictures. Grant and I have been researching our next computer. I'm pretty sure that we have made a decision. We should be buying it this week, I'm hopeful that it will be here by the weekend! We are getting a mac book! We've both wanted to make the jump to mac for quite sometime so our PC dying was the perfect motivator.
Thank you to everyone who made comments on craft projects for me to do. No Mom you aren't getting a Christmas card from us this year. Not because I'm mean, but because Grant and I are not celebrating Christmas. Because you are special I will send you a New Years card. I have decided on a few projects. I'll post pictures as I finish making them. Thanks for the inspiration!!!
3 comments:
HOORAY for Macs! I hope you enjoy it - although I have no doubt that you will!
I have been enjoying your blogsite. What a great support group you have. I also have started to get busy again. Am making another afghan that you might take to the orphanage if you like.
Hang in there.
Hey I still like your blog even if there's no pictures!!!
Hope today is better...
Rhonda
Post a Comment