Maizie has been flirting with walking since August. She started taking a step or two when we'd hold her up and let her go. Although she super brave when it comes to climbing, she's pretty cautious when it comes to walking. On Sunday night (last night) we were at our friends house and Maizie pulled herself up to standing on their coffee table and then turned and walked 10 or 12 steps across their living room! I was happy that Grant & I were both there to see it. She repeated the performance a few times and seemed to keep it going today. She's still choosing to crawl but has now realized she can cover short distances with steps.
On one hand I'm ready to have her walking because she's ruining the knees of her pants and the toes of her shoes. On the other hand I'm not ready for my baby to be a toddler yet!
1 comment:
Way to go Maizie
Post a Comment