October is "Fire prevention month" and so all the firehalls in town have an open house. A few weeks ago Grant and Uncle Andrew took the girls to our local hall and a couple weeks after that Uncle Andrews hall had theirs and so Grant and I took the girls to that one too. These pictures were taken at our local firehall, Sofia had a great time and even got to go for a ride on a fire truck!
Sparky the Dog, Maizie, and Uncle Andrew
Sofia and her BFF Morgan "posing"
1 comment:
Mom
said...
Looks like the girls had fun. Love the look on Sofia's face in the last picture. when I think of her, that would be the look
1 comment:
Looks like the girls had fun. Love the look on Sofia's face in the last picture. when I think of her, that would be the look
Post a Comment