Friday, 15 October 2010

Sleep

Maizie has slept through the night for the last two nights.  There is a downside to this, she is up at 630 for the day.  Normally she goes to bed a 8, wakes up at 430 for a bottle and is back down until 8am.  I know that just as I get used to this new schedule she will start cutting her molars and it will all change again!  Sofia was up 4 or 5 times the night before last but last night she slept through the night too!  Ahh, it was wonderful sleeping 7.5 hours in a row!  I'm looking forward to a productive day.

In other news, Maizie stood up in the middle of the room this morning all by herself with no props.  This is an exciting development because now when she falls over she won't have to crawl to the nearest "thing" to stand herself back up!  I'm hoping that this means some of the knees on her pants will be spared!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know I think that's the point where there legs go to looking like someone beat them with a stick. Mason was not too bad but Rori's legs looked like pizza for about a month. Of course she practiced the stand and run method which may not be the best course of action when you are only barely standing in the first place....