Sunday, 25 July 2010

Water Park

I have been taking the girls to a water park about once a week for the last few weeks. It's great fun and it's free entertainment! We go to the park most days in the winter so we need a break from swings and slides (not to mention have you tried sliding on hot metal with shorts on?) I usually try to get friends to meet up with us as Sofia seems to be braver with company.

I talked Sofia into running through the frog. She doesn't look happy but she was giggling.
Maizie & her buddy Liam.
Our friend Abdu was nice enough to lend the babies his toy.
Liam & Maizie watching the big girls Morgan & Sofia
Sofia giving 'walkies' to Maizie through the water.
I thought it was a good idea until Sofia picked her up and took her through the spraying frog.
Maizie didn't giggle.

1 comment:

nikki said...

Wow I can't get over how big Maizie is!! She is soooo tall, lucky girl. They are growing up so fast--miss you guys. :)