So I realize that I am posting tons of pictures of the weekend but there has been a serious lack of pictures on this blog for sometime. Mostly due to the fact that I haven't been using my camera. It's slightly broken (the screen is wonky and you can't see what you are taking a picture of). I am just so happy to have dusted it off and get some good shots that I'm sharing lots. Plus, I have 2 of the cutest kids in the world! :)
The loves of my life
Blogger is being retarded and I can't flip this.
I was watching Sofia play in the waterpark and when I looked down Maizie had pulled her hat down over her eyes. I said "Where's Maizie" and a game of peek-a-boo ensued!
Stupid Blogger!
Sofia in a tunnel at the waterpark
GRRRR!
Uncle James & Auntie Kiki fought for naked baby cuddles after Maizies bath. Then they decided to put on her diaper!
Does your neck hurt yet?
Mumma trying to get creative with her shots and Sofia "posing"
2 comments:
great photos! love to see you posting on your blog... great looking family (even though they are sideways)... love the first pic of Grant and the girls in the water
Such cute pics, however I will be sending you my dr's bill as my neck now needs to be readjusted...lol
I can't believe how big they are getting....wow times flies. Keep em coming they are great to see.
Nat
Post a Comment