Saturday, 31 July 2010

Maizies first canoe ride

Maizie did great with wearing the life jacket. It didn't seem to bother her at all. She did have some trouble sitting up in the canoe and ended up lying down for a while. She did cry through most of the ride but I think that's because she was really tired and would have rather been napping.

Sofia is an old pro in the canoe and really wants a paddle of her own. She did take a turn with her Dads and mine! She is a bit cocky and was standing up and moving around a bit more than I was comfortable but no one fell in so I guess all is good. Maybe next time we go out we will let her wear a bathing suit and jump in!
A beautiful picture taken by Daddy!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Is the big grin on Maizie's due to the fact that she is happy to be back on land!