Monday, 12 July 2010

Maizies First Camp Trip

Maizie is a pretty easy baby and seems to roll with the punches. Driving for a couple hours, eating outside on top of the table, sitting in dirt all didn't phase her but sleeping in a tent in her playpen did. It took me a lot longer than normal to get her to sleep and she was awake a lot through out the night. She spent some of the night sleeping between Grant & I just so I could get some sleep. By the second night she was back to herself, she went down quickly and only woke up once. I wish we had been able to stay for longer, 2 nights is rarely enough.
Dinner the first night
Nap time (I'm thankful she'll nap anywhere!)
Silly Mummy forgot the sling so I had to fashion one out of a scarf. It did the trick.
9.5 months old and her first time swimming in the ocean
Playing with a starfish
Yes it was alive and we let it go shortly after. It wasn't harmed.
Camping bath!
Watching big sister play at the waterpark

5 comments:

Mom said...

What a great time it looks like you had. Love the picture of the girls on their "puters" It's not often a child's play toy is a starfish. that's a new one! Everyone looks very happy.

Mom said...

Sorry Mason, I should have included you with the girls watching I'm sure Dora.

Mom said...

What a big girl Maizie is getting to be. I love the picture of her standing in front of you. Not many people can say they have touched a star fish let alone hang onto it!

emily said...

I love love love all these photos! Your girls are so cute!

emily said...

I love love love all these photos! Your girls are so cute!