Tuesday, 1 December 2009

YEAH DECEMBER!

I am so excited for Christmas this year. Sofia is so excited and is loving all things Christmas! She and I have been doing crafts and I'm trying to teach her Christmas carols. Yesterday we went to her Auntie Tracys to decorated her Christmas tree and bake cookies. It was a wonderful morning and I hope it will become a tradition. Tracy has a artificial tree so she puts it up early, we get a real tree and it doesn't go up until right before Christmas. For me it was a great way to start our season of celebration! Sofia has been giving away some of her crafts and she is so proud of them. Everytime she makes one she tells me who she wants to give it to. She is very thoughtful and has surprised me with some of the names she's said!

Well both girls are sleeping (very rare during the day) and so I'm going to go get a jumpstart on dinner. When Grant gets home from work we are going to put up the Christmas lights! Yeah!

2 comments:

Mom said...

I hope some ot the art work comes our way!

Anonymous said...

I hope it becomes a tradition too, I loved every second of it :) And I love love love the wreath Sofia made for me! xox Auntie T