Sunday, 27 December 2009

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve like always was spent with Grants family. It's so nice to get the whole crazy family together, this year was special because Uncle Andrew was able to join us for the whole evening for the first time.
Maizie, Auntie Tracy, Sofia, and Uncle Andrew
Beckett, Ethan, and Sofia
This was the first dinner at my inlaws with a kids table. Becks was not impressed, he kept coming over to the adult table and asking to sit on peoples laps. I think he thought he was missing out. Dinner has become a bit of an international feast. Grants Grandmother (Mormor) sends sausages and ribs from Norway and I have made Atakilt Wat the last two years.
Santas blue cookies and chocolate milk.
Sofia got lots of cool toys but this one got opened right away. She has carried with her the last few days and the words " Maybe I take a picture" have been heard over and over. We went for a walk on Christmas Day night and she took pictures of the Christmas lights in the neighbourhood. I've still got to download the pictures from her camera, I can't wait to see them!

No comments: