Thursday, 11 October 2007

I've been tagged

This little quiz has been circulating around the adoption blogging world. It's been nice getting to know more about the women whoms blogs I read daily! I was tagged and so here I go!





4 Jobs I've Had:
Wife (come on, that counts!)
Xray/CT Tech
Sales Clerk
Ice Cream Scooper


4 Places I've Lived:
Victoria BC
London On



4 Food I love:
Thai
Pasta with lots of sauce and lots of cheese
Soups any kind but creamy are the best
Ice cream


4 Places I'd Rather be:
London On (celebrating our dossier going to Ethiopia with my parents)
Maui (I've never been there, but the postcards look nice)
England (visiting friends and family)
Ethiopia (meeting our baby!)



4 Movies I love:
GREASE
Happy Gilmour
Billy Madison
Silence of the Lambs


4 TV Shows I watch:
The View (but only the hot topics part)
Private Practice
King of Queens
Friends



4 Books I love:
Douglas Coupland - he's an author not a book but I love all his books
Tess of the D'Urbervilles
One fish, Two fish, Red fish, Blue fish
any forensic anthropology book


4 People I am Tagging:

If you read this and haven't been tagged, consider yourself tagged!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we wish that you were in London too celebrating with your parents.

under jobs, don't forget the golf course and of course Bud Gowan's - nice job fitting Tux's on all of those men!!!