Just a few pictures from the week of Christmas that I wanted to post on here.

Happy Birthday to me! Who knew that a wine glass could fit in the cup holder on the stroller. The safety sticker always confused me "Do not place hot items in holder". I didn't understand what was supposed to go in it, I mean if you can't put your coffee in there then why bother manufacturing them like that.... Now I get it! Maizie and I out for a Christmas Day walk.

My beautiful girls on Christmas Eve morning.

Sofia stole her Daddys hat!

Every time we asked Sofia what kind of cookies Santa liked her answer was "blue cookies". So Grant and Sofia made sugar cookies with blue food colouring. I wonder what kind of cookies he'll like next year?

Sofia helped me layer the Christmas lasagna. She was in charge of the spinach, zucchini, and mushroom layers and she did a great job at spreading them out evenly! It was just the 4 of us this year on Christmas day and I didn't want to do a turkey. I made up the lasagna on the 23rd and it got popped in the oven Christmas day. It was good and I won't hesitate to do it again in the future. It was so nice that no one had to be stuck in the kitchen cooking and there were no dishes to clean up.
1 comment:
It looks like there might be room for two wine glasses (for those long walks). :-)
Post a Comment