Monday, 4 January 2010

Sofias camera

(I took this one)
All the rest of these pictures were taken by Sofia with her new Fisher Price camera. She loves her camera and will say to me "wait, I need to take a picture" and then run off to get her camera. In the first group of pictures that I put on the computer she'd taken roughly 380 these are the best of those. There are a lot of black pictures since the flash takes a few seconds to be ready again and a budding toddler photog doesn't have a few seconds to wait in between exposures!









6 comments:

HomoHausfrau said...

That is TOO CUTE!

I love the one of you and Grant holding hands! She captured it perfectly!

And the up-close shot of the dog's nose! Also very cute!!!

Proudmama said...

She's got a great eye!

Courtney

Jennifer said...

I love this! She has an artistic eye for sure! :)

Karen said...

Cute! Eric got one of those cameras for Christmas, but he'll only take photos of himself (not really himself, usually just his forehead). Sofia is a much better photographer!

Karen

Mamato2 said...

Funny, mal has 2 kids' cameras and will NOT use them. She loves to get her little hands on MINE, though ans ia actually pretty good :)

natasha salaash said...

Feels like forever since I had a moment to check out your blog! It was great to see Sofia's picks and I especially loved the nursing one-it's a keeper for sure!
Natasha