Tuesday, 2 September 2008

The Best Toy

Sofia found a toy at GrandMa and GrandPops house, slight unconventional but she enjoyed it all the same...
"GrandMa can you move this toaster for me?"
Hmm, Where's Sofia?
Oh, there she is.
Um, Where's Sofia?
SURPRISE!

Oh and for the record, my parents house had tons of toys for Sofia to play with but nothing can rival a child's imagination.

3 comments:

Sebrina Wilson said...

Aww I love it!!! Gabbi does this too. She has her own cupboard full of Tupperware and pots and she goes in all the time :)

The Warren Family said...

I love the pic of her in the cupboard with her little feet hanging out. hehe

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures!!! I always kept a cupboard with plastic containers for my kids to play with. It is true that nothing keeps them happier than a cupboard full of stuff!
natasha