The girls designed and carved their own pumpkins
Maizie at just 4 years old is able to write her name! Maizie insisted on cutting her pumpkin out herself. She cut her finger but kept on going.
Poor Sofia cut her finger too and after a bandaid kept going. She also cut out her own pumpkin. She was smart and chose more straight lines.
Solveig, oh sweet Solveig... She told her Dad what shapes to draw on her pumpkin and watched him cut them out but when he tried to removed the pieces she freaked out! We figured out that she wanted the pieces left in and so we obliged.
Then she decided that she could further decorate her pumpkin with the sharpie. She demanded I write her name on her pumpkin and that's the reason that all the girls have their names written on the front of their pumpkins.
Sweet Red Riding Hood. I asked her to put her hood on for the picture and she said "Mum I'm Red Riding Maizie!"
Solveig insisted I called her Snow White all day. She was just a little excited to go trick or treating and this was the best picture I could get of the 'vibrating' girl.
My Diva Fairy. Sofia is such a blessing in so many ways. She is patient and generous. I love her so much. A lot of the costumes worn in her class were expensive and hers was so simple, I felt sad for her as we walked away from her school. I asked her if she'd been happy with her costume a couple days after Halloween and she said "Yeah Mum it was great!"
My 3 beauties! We measured them a couple weeks ago. Sofia is 4', Maizie is 3.5' and Solveig is 3'. So neat.
1 comment:
Great pictures! I was wondering what the girls dressed up as.
Heather
Post a Comment