Tuesday, 19 July 2011

4 months old


Solveig is way ahead of the curve! (not just in size but in development too) In the last couple of days she's been rolling back to front every time I put her down and wiggling her way around too.  When I leave her on the floor I never know where she's going to be when I get back.  She's started pulling a blanket over her eyes, pulling it down again, and giggling like crazy!  She's close to sitting up, I think if I encouraged it a bit more then she'd only be a week or two away.  (but since I'm not anxious for my baby to grow up too fast I won't be encouraging her).
Solveig rolled off the playmat so Sativa moved in.

Lolo's an absolute gem.  Her whole face lights up when you start singing "The Wheels on the Bus" or "Pat a Cake".  She adores her big sisters and is patient with them while they are rough with her.  She is a tough cookie and takes a lot of over handling from her sisters in stride.  If Solveig is crying then someone is doing her wrong; a sister sitting on her belly or a Mumma letting her go a bit too long between meals.

Solveig has been spending a bit of time 'hanging' around in the jolly jumper this passed week.  It is become a new favourite spot of hers.

2 comments:

nikki said...

Ok it's been 10 days...where are the pictures that were to come?!

nikki said...

She is such a beautiful baby with a glowing beautiful spirit!!