Saturday, 18 June 2011

3 months

Sadly this is the best picture I could get.  In frame 1 Maizie is picking her nose.  In frame 2 Maizie is picking Solveigs nose. In frame 3 Maizie is kissing Solveig and somehow managing to obscure all 3 of their faces...
Sofia and Maizie surprised me by choosing to wear their big sister shirts on June 17.
I'm a numbers kinda girl.  I like them.  They are definite.  They are factual.  They are concrete.  The numbers are telling me that Solveig and Maizie are very different babies.  I am finding it so interesting that two girls fed the same diet can be so different.  Genetics fascinate me.  Because I'm a numbers girl I weigh my babies to give me concrete proof that they are healthy and growing.

Solveig at 3 months weighs 16 lbs 3 oz and is 25" long.

Maizie at 6 months weighed 16 lbs 3 oz and was 26" long.

Shall I start a baby pool to see when Solveig will weigh the same as Maizie?

Maizie & Solveig

3 months old

No comments: