3 years ago today Grant and I began our new lives as parents. We drove up to the transition house a couple and drove away a family. 3 years and 3 girls later ... wow, it's hard to believe the twists and turns our life has taken us.
May 2008
May 2011
See the little green thread on the towel that Solveig has on? That's from the laundry at the Weygoss! It's impossible to express the feelings and emotions that are attached to that little green thread.
5 comments:
oh the green thread...isn't that the truth...we have a few items with that little green thread as well!
Yup, I still have some red threads on blankets around here! love it.
happy mother's day Alica!
I love the little green threads and their ilk. Im so glad I resisted temptation and left them on when we first got home!
I can't bring myself to cut any of those strings! In 2007 when I went with CHOIR they used staples, and I can't even take those out of some of my old tops!
We had some socks and underwear with yeloow thread that stayed on for a very very long time!!! lol
So nice to check in and see your family doing well :-)
Post a Comment